UTS Radio Solar Alarm Clock Graphite Gray *** Clock Manufactory Black Forest -
Radio-controlled-alarm-clock solar with snooze and lighting
Alarm clock features
- UTS article no. 460000
- Plastic housing graphite gray, white dial
- Snooze - Alarm Repeat
- Crescendo alarm
- UTS DCF Radio Clockwork
- Illumination - The dial illumination is automatically turned on for 5 seconds each time the alarm is trigg
- Solar battery LR6 AA (included)
- Dimensions: 121 x 94 x 52 mm
- Weight: 202 g
Frequently asked questions about the UTS radio solar alarm clock
- Restart Clock.
Remove the battery from the battery compartment. Place the watch face down on a surface and briefly (approx. 2 seconds) insert the battery upside down (reverse polarity). Then put it back in the correct way.
- The Clock Keeps Running In Circles.
Restart the watch (1) The battery is almost empty, please check the voltage or the movement is defective. Please contact service.
- Clock Does Not Set.
Take the watch away from possible sources of interference. The distance to televisions, computers, monitors, etc. should be more than 1 meter. Then restart the clock (1).
- The Clock Stays At 4:00, 8:00 Or 12:00 And Does Not Adjust Itself.
The watch needs up to 10 minutes to receive the radio signal and set itself. If the reception conditions are poor, this can even take overnight.
- Clock Shows Wrong Time.
Restart clock (1)
Special rechargeable battery (solar clock battery) with alkaline manganese cell available from www.uhrmacherwerkzeuge.com