This brushless micromotor is ideally suited for the jewelry industry, jewelers and goldsmiths, jewelery and watchmaking as well as industrial applications.
The micromotor is equipped with digital speed indicator, ceramic ball bearing and error code display. He is absolutely vibration and low noise!
With 2 connections, handpiece and Vario footswitch or manual control. The motor handpiece is ball-bearing, the tiller works with carbon brushes.
- Speed: 1,000 - max. 50,000 rpm
- Torque: 7.8 Ncm
- Motor power: 230 W
- Voltage: 220/240 V
- Weight of handpiece: 238 g
- Weight control unit: 2.70 kg
- incl. collet Ø 2,35 mm (optionally available: Collets Ø 3,00 / 3,20 mm)
- Dimensions of handpiece (LxWxH): 160 x 260 mm
- Dimensions of control unit (LxWxH): 180 x 137 x 232 mm
- Marathon micromotor duo with 2 connections
- Vario-foot switch