Version with stand
Rolling machine with two rolls. A wide roll for sheet metal with 130 mm roll width and one for wire with a total of 19 grooves.
- The side frame of the rolling machine is made of a one-piece cast iron construction and guarantees optimum strength and rigidity.
- The machine convinces with hardened and ground rollers.
- It is the first and only manual rolling mill equipped with roller bearings. Thus, a light and uniform rolling is possible.
- It has a large and easy-to-read, calibratable disc.
- The side extension rollers are equipped with 4 half-round profiles.
High-efficiency gear ratio with 7-1 reduction for the flat rollers and 3.5-1 for the wire rollers.
Gear reduction is unrivaled in the industry. It is a very important part of the rolling mill.
DURSTON makes turning and rolling so much easier!
Technical Data Sheet roll
- Roll width: 130 mm
- Roll diameter: 60 mm
- Work area for sheet metal: up to 7 mm
- Working range for wire: 10 - 1 mm
- Number of grooves: 19
- Reduction plate: 7 - 1
- Reduction wire: 3.5 - 1
- Design rolls: 4, 3, 2 & 1.5 mm
- Size without crank: 420 x 220 x 565 mm
- Weight with stand: 86 kg
Technical data stand
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 350 x 350 x 900 mm
- suitable for all Durston rolling machines
- Weight 21 kg