100 ml = 248.75 €
Dr. Tillwich Clock 859 Synthetic clock oil dosing oiler -
Dr. Tillwich / Werner Stehr (TS5100) Clock 859 was especially developed for the lubrication of clockworks.
- The friction and wear values of Clock 859 in the classic bearing materials brass and steel are very good. The aging stability almost reaches values of silicone oils. Special stabilizers protect the oil from the adverse effects of engine and free-cutting steels.
- Watch oil by Dr. med. Tillwich / Werner Stehr for clockworks, counters, alarm clocks, worm gears, measuring instruments, plotters, printers, brass-steel bearings from 0.1 to 10 mm in diameter. Suitable for steel and non-ferrous metals.
Product Features Dr. Tillwich Clock 859
- Clock oil -> Clock 859, TS5100
- Content -> 8 ml, dosing oiler
- Appearance / Color -> yellow
- Composition -> Aryl polyalkanoate
- Continuous cooling temperature 72 hours liquid -> -20 ° C
- Operating temperatures -> -15 ° C to +100 ° C
- Density 20 ° C (DIN) -> 0.98 g / cm³³
- Surface tension -> 32 mN / m
- Evaporation rate 24 h / 105 ° C -> 0.1%, very low
- Drop resistance -> good
- Resistance to aging -> very good
- Corrosion resistance -> Ms: very good, St: very good
- Plastic resistance -> resistant -> PA66, PBT, POM
- conditionally resistant -> POM (CL)
- inconsistent -> ABS, ASA, PC, PPO, SB
- Dangerous goods -> NO