TANITA KP 400 M digital mini scale with large weighing capacity
Professional, pocket-sized digital technology!
Finest division and high weighing capacity!
The Tanita KP-400 M utilizes a strain gauge weighing mechanism, and the large, thin platform is ideal for weighing heavier weights.
The KP-400M has four measurement units: gram, ounce, ounce and pennyweight. Features include a four-digit LCD display, tare function, stability indicator, battery indicator and programmable, energy-saving, automatic shutdown. With batteries and softcase.
- Strain gauge load cells mechanism
- Stability indicator function
- Oversized, thin weighing surface
- Tare function
- Automatic switch-off function
- Low battery indicator
- Max. Weighing capacity -> 400.0 g | 14.10 oz | 12.86 oz.tr. | 257.2 dwt
- Platform size -> .1 -> 0.2 g | 0.005 -> 0.01 oz | 0.005 -> 0.01 oz.tr. | 0.1 -> 0.2 dwt
- Selectable units of measurement -> switchable between g, oz, ozt, dwt
- Measurement in 0.1g - 0.2g steps
- pocket scale
- 2 x CR2032 batteries
- leathery protective cover